- People and pets: My wife Hilary, 3 grown children Dan, Zara & Anna and 5 grandchildren Alma, Heidi, Rose, Max & Robin.
- Favourite (communications) campaign: Strange to say, one of mine – but I was just the Client – the genius was the late David Abbott who created BT’s “It’s good to talk”. Brilliant because it captured the essence of the brand, a fundamental insight, a big profound idea built on a universal truth and a compelling call to action. Solid evidence proved it worked beyond our wildest expectations, helping to change the culture and behaviour of a nation and the bottom line.
- Quote to live by: It’s not what happens to you that matters but how you respond – we always have options
- Something we don’t know about you: I once lived on the Thames for a damp year
- Why the Social Life Matters: People work best when they achieve a balance in their life that works with their priorities and preferences. Judge on their output not the input.
#SocialLife #socialbusiness #social&local