Steph’s spent the last 24 hours with the 15 of the best and brightest future communications leaders in the NHS in her role as guest Lecturer on The Centre for Health Communications’ Professional Development Course. A refreshingly engaging and bright group – they have much to offer and contribute to addressing the challenges of Behavioural change for better health across their communities. Fingers crossed the opportunities will be afforded to them!
Dr Bill Nichols, Deputy Director of CHCR followed up to say “…you really energised them and I had superb feedback. At least eight unprompted… ‘what a great session’… three of which cited you as the ‘best guest speaker’ so far (that’s #1 out of 12!)”
Great session Steph!
- A practical approach to social marketing – ‘learning by doing’
- Do you work to your strengths?
- Digital Leadership in the Public Sector
- In Praise of Healthy Social Enterprise
- Rules for Social Investment
- All the Care in the World
- Over 50 and doing it her way: a new power at work
- The Social Value Act
- The New Social Entrepreneurs – Being the Boss