Steph has 30 years’ experience in advertising and communications agency settings. She’s a visionary thinker and strong leader, driven in recent years by the need for and potential commercial impact of the Social Business model.
- Early doors in Cadbury Schweppes Product Marketing
- Full career development through the ranks of Omnicom Group Agencies (Marketing Solutions BMP, working in strategic account handling and planning)
- A founding partner of The Marketing Partnership, focussing on marketing, design and promotional consultancy
- Stepping back into Consultancy/part time agency roles whilst bringing up a family of four
- Re-igniting career at 50 at 23red: Managing Partner Government Clients (COI) & Managing Director Regional Offices
- Cutting teeth in FMCG: food and drink and toiletries sectors; growing into leadership role in major transitional and behavioural change campaigns in the telecommunications and Government sectors; and large-scale product and service development challenges in commercial banking and not for profit sectors.
- Steph’s particularly passionate about insight-led brand and social value strategy development – sharp propositions and big creative expressions.