Nats is a strategist and performance manager with over 15 years’ experience. Both intuitive and pragmatic, she likes to shape big thinking into simple, achievable plans.
- With a degree from Cambridge in Modern and Medieval Languages, Nats began her career teaching overseas for government programmes
- Switched into advertising, working for integrated agencies before specialising in social marketing at 23red where, as Business Director, she led campaigns tackling the challenging social issues of the day for UK Government
- Co-founded Social & Local, where she is client lead and ‘QC’ (quality control)
- Experienced all-rounder: Johnson & Johnson, Waterstones, Bushmills, Bollinger, Lloyds TSB, Yorkshire Building Society Group, Leitz, Eurosport, Barnardo’s, Shelter
- Award-winning Government campaigns: Change4Life, Go On UK, Tax for Business, Food Standards Agency